Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting Nowhere

Until now I never was really clued into what dubstep was about and then I came across this video and I had a small taste and I think I want more. 

Magnetic Man seems to be a force you'd like to reckon with..here's a little sumthin' on the group: 

Magnetic Man is an electronic music project consisting of dubstep producers and DJs, Benga, Skream and Artwork. According to BBC Music the three artists are "legends of the dubstep genre". The trio first met in the late 1990s at the Big Apple Records store in Croydon, England. They perform using three computers, one playing drum samples, one playing basses and the third playing leads and samples. 

Check this new song Magnetic Man Feat John Legend "Getting Nowhere." Makes me want to break out some new choreography..creative juices I feel you. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsVWVtGWoa4

No comments:

Post a Comment