Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dope Video

From time to time I'll be posting snippets and things of various dance video from throughout the world shared by my friends and colleagues and some I've just sourced online. I fall in love really easy when it comes to dancers that just shine. Pro Phenomen was introduced to me via the Hip Hop Dance Fest held in San Francisco this past November. They are an astounding group of young dancers from Cergy, France that really elevate the game. Check any and all of their videos out on youtube, you wont be disappointed and you might even have to remember to close your mouth before the drool escapes. 

The following video was posted on Facebook by Pro Phenomen and one of their dancers/choreographers is  Physs. This man is amazing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment